Monday, July 26, 2010

Moving on...

Hi All,

I would like to post a quick note here to let everyone know that I am moving this blog to Windows Live Space. The reason for this move is because some users from China can't access this Google blog. In addition, I am combining the English and Chinese Blog together so I can manage the blog posts in a single location.

The new blog URL is: http://liudarren.spaces.live.com/

Also I gave up my CRM MVP status and joined Microsoft as a Senior Consultant focus on CRM and CCA. I'll start blogging again soon.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

Web designing training in chennai