Monday, July 26, 2010

Moving on...

Hi All,

I would like to post a quick note here to let everyone know that I am moving this blog to Windows Live Space. The reason for this move is because some users from China can't access this Google blog. In addition, I am combining the English and Chinese Blog together so I can manage the blog posts in a single location.

The new blog URL is: http://liudarren.spaces.live.com/

Also I gave up my CRM MVP status and joined Microsoft as a Senior Consultant focus on CRM and CCA. I'll start blogging again soon.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Microsoft Dynamics said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine. Did you acquired lots of links and I see lots of trackbacks??
Dynamics training

Microsoft Dynamics said...


This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine. Did you acquired lots of links and I see lots of trackbacks??
Dynamics crm training

Microsoft Dynamics said...

Recently, I did not give lots of consideration to leaving responses on site page reports and have positioned responses even less. Reading through by way of your enjoyable article, will assist me to do so sometimes.
Dynamics AX training

Abiya Carol said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

Web designing training in chennai